What You Need. When You Need It.
Your clients are your business and the success of any business is based on strong, customer relationships that are built and maintained for the long term. Providing a first-class service to your customers can be the difference between making or breaking your business. I have been ‘front of house’ and the ‘go to’ person in almost every role I have ever had because I am a people person, an excellent communicator and I love helping others and solving problems.
As a busy entrepreneur, I understand that it can be hard to dedicate the time necessary to provide that expert level of customer service and that’s where I come in. As the face of your company, I will ensure that all your clients, both new and existing feel valued, appreciated and at ease.
- Client Coordination: Liaising between the company and their clients
- Customer support: Establishing and maintaining record contact with clients
- Client care: Collaborating with sales teams to provide an excellent customer experience and improve client retention
- Recruitment Assistant: Client sourcing, application screening and interviewing
From the moment I come on board, I will be fully invested in your business. By letting me take over all your administration demands, you can spend your time doing what you best, driving your business forward.
- Inbox Management
- Office, excel and google docs
- Updating & maintaining databases and CRMs
- Event coordination – venue finding and confirmation, collating attendees and documents
- Data research
- Data entry
- Typing notes
- Creating, editing, and, formatting templates and guides
- Gmail and Streak set up, creating labels, filters, folders
- Creating & publishing online courses and e-books
Your success is my success, so I will do everything I can to support you in both your business and private life, allowing you to live more seamlessly.
- Travel bookings
- Calendar & Appointment Setting
- Data Entry
- Virtual lifestyle management – personal duties such as buying gifts, arranging dry cleaning, booking restaurants and events, house moving, research, paying bills etc
Lead generation, Data Cleansing & Data Validation
Whether you are a budding entrepreneur or well established in your field, you must have a good lead generation strategy in place if you want to make sales and expand your business. Lead generation targets your audience, creates awareness and increases sales! However a neglected, dirty database can be potentially damaging for customer relationships. It hinders productivity and wastes both time and resources, not to mention money. For this reason you need to dedicate time to cleanse your data regularly.
- Data cleansing will eliminate redundant leads
- Correct errors and duplicates
- Data validation verifies all information is up to date to guarantee data reliability
Using these processes will ensure you are left with only high quality data that promotes productivity, improves results and reduces waste.
Content Creation and Blogging
Marketing is an integral part of any business. I know how time consuming it can be trying to create engaging content on an on-going basis to attract your ideal client. By giving me full responsibility, you’ll be free to focus on other important aspects of your business.
- In depth research of topic/niche
- Unique content for use in email marketing
- Blog/ Article Writing for use on social media
- Post creation using Canva
- Social Media account setup
- Account management - posting, commenting and monitoring
You can see an example of some of my previous articles here.
VB Virtual Business Support,
Malaga, 29753, Spain
0034 685 213 431